Saturday, June 30, 2012

Starbucks in Poetry

Hot chocolate or iced coffee , you cater for all seasons
No matter what time of the year, I always have good reasons
Full cream or low fat the choice is yours
Until around midnight when most have closed their doors
Cappuccino, Chai or just a Latte
It doesn't matter what size, but I wouldn't mind a grande


Good coffee, good service and super free wifi
The hours I spend with you just seem to fly by
On a rainy day in the city, I grace you with my presence
Your giant mugs also make for great presents


Starbucks I will miss you in my life when you are gone
Because back home you are nowhere in sight, a place Koreans call Namagong.
Oh Starbucks, I do love you so
I don't think I can ever let you go 
When my adventures in the east come to an end, I will depart
No matter how far apart, you will stay close to my heart

***THE END***

Photo courtesy of Catherine Stark

No comments:

Post a Comment